Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Our Diamond

The boys came over for Labor day & I asked Nicky to take the water out of this box & put it in the fridge. Well when he got done he asked me what to do with the box. I told him to put it on the ground and see how long it takes for diamond to get in. He looked at me as if I had lost my mind but that's OK. It took less than 15 minutes and Our Diamond was in the box. Diamond used to do this as a kitten and guess he never forgot. God forbid one of the other cats tried to get in that only caused a cat fight. MEOW MEOW. The boys had a good laugh.

2 comments:

CindyMae said...

It is funny how we can spend money on toys and beds and things for our cats, and all it takes is a box! Diamond is beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

awww, he reminds me of my little sisters turkish angora, hes all white with long hair and loves boxes and baskets. Its cute, my sister use to put him in baskets when he was a baby and now he is in them all the time. :)